Madrid 360º Private Tour + Old Madrid Private Tour
From 1* pax.
*Up to 200 people 🙂
see price list below
Madrid 360º Private Tour + Old Madrid Private Tour
The Madrid 360º Private Tour + Old Madrid Private Tour is a guided tour that combines the individual characteristics of two tours: private tour in a high-end private vehicle + walking tour through the heart of old Madrid.
On this private tour, you will be able to discover stories from other times, facades that keep centuries-old secrets, buildings that have hosted the most important conversations about Spain and, of course, unique legends that speak of historical figures, Spanish nobility and Madrid’s pop culture. All this combined in two ways: two hours by car and one hour on foot.
Discover the most emblematic stories, legends and corners of Madrid by private high-end car and on foot with our expert guides!
Personalized tour according to the expert tour guide (always a tour that covers, in the most convenient order to maximize the time of the visit, the most important points of Madrid), as well as open to suggestions and requests from customers.
PricingMadrid 360º Private Tour + Old Madrid Private Tour
1 person: €333
2 people: €394
3 people: €483
4 people: €545
5 people: €607
6 people: €667
7 people: €758
8 people: €819
9 people: €881
10 people: €943
Meeting Point (if no other is indicated)
Get in touch with our team!
Fill out this form and we will contact you:
Madrid 360º Private Tour + Old Madrid Private Tour: Top Things to See, Do, Buy, & Eat
Madrid 360º Private Tour + Old Madrid Private Tour offers a luxurious and personalized experience that allows you to explore the city’s old town in style. The tour begins with a comfortable and high-end private vehicle that will transport you through the streets of Madrid with ease and convenience.
As you arrive in the heart of old Madrid, the vehicle will be parked, and a walking tour will commence. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, you’ll embark on a journey through the historic streets, uncovering the hidden gems and iconic landmarks that define the city’s rich history and cultural heritage.
Walking through the old town provides an intimate and immersive experience, allowing you to appreciate the intricate details of the architecture, feel the energy of the bustling plazas, and soak in the vibrant atmosphere that permeates the streets.
Your guide will share captivating stories and historical insights, bringing the old town to life and deepening your understanding of Madrid’s past. From the grandeur of the Royal Palace to the charming narrow alleys of the Barrio de La Latina, each step reveals a new facet of the city’s fascinating narrative.
Throughout the tour, your guide will adapt the itinerary to your preferences, ensuring that you see the sites that interest you the most. Whether you’re drawn to the architectural marvels, the vibrant markets, or the charming squares, the private tour allows for a customized experience tailored to your interests.
With the guidance of your knowledgeable guide, you’ll gain a deeper appreciation for the cultural significance and you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in meaningful conversations about Madrid’s history, culture, and traditions.
Why to do the Madrid 360º Private Tour + Old Madrid Private Tour?
There are several compelling reasons to do the Madrid Tapas and Old Town Private Tour:
1. Historical Significance: Madrid’s old town is steeped in history and is home to iconic landmarks that tell the story of the city’s past. The tour allows you to explore these historical sites, such as the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, and Puerta del Sol, and gain a deeper understanding of Madrid’s rich heritage.
2. Architectural Marvels: The old town is a treasure trove of architectural wonders, featuring a blend of styles from different eras. You’ll encounter impressive structures like the Almudena Cathedral, the San Miguel Market, and the beautiful old buildings that line the narrow streets. The tour gives you the opportunity to admire these architectural marvels up close.
3. Cultural Immersion: Madrid’s old town is a hub of cultural activity, with vibrant squares, traditional markets, and authentic Spanish eateries. By exploring this area, you’ll immerse yourself in the local culture, witness daily life, and experience the lively atmosphere that characterizes the city. Also, tapas are not just about the food; they are also a social and cultural experience. By joining a tapas tour, you can immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of tapas bars, interact with locals, and learn about the history and traditions behind these culinary delights.
4. Local Insights: With a knowledgeable guide leading the tour, you’ll gain valuable insights into Madrid’s old town. They will share stories, anecdotes, and historical facts, providing a deeper understanding of the significance of each site and helping you appreciate the city’s unique character.
5. Hidden Gems: The old town is full of hidden corners, charming alleys, and lesser-known attractions that are not as crowded as the popular tourist spots. The tour will take you off the beaten path, allowing you to discover these hidden gems and experience a more authentic side of Madrid.
6. Walking Experience: Exploring the old town on foot offers a more intimate and immersive experience. You can appreciate the details of the architecture, soak in the atmosphere of the streets, and have the freedom to stop and explore at your own pace.
7. Photography Opportunities: The old town’s picturesque streets, stunning architecture, and lively squares provide excellent opportunities for capturing memorable photos. Whether you’re a photography enthusiast or simply want to document your visit, the tour will take you to photogenic spots and help you create lasting memories.
8. Comfort and Convenience: Opting for a high-end private vehicle for your Madrid private tour ensures a comfortable and convenient experience. You’ll have the luxury of traveling in a well-equipped and spacious vehicle, providing a relaxing and enjoyable journey between attractions. There’s no need to worry about navigating public transportation or dealing with crowded spaces, as you’ll have a dedicated vehicle at your disposal.
9. Personalized Itinerary: With this private tour in a high-end private vehicle, you have the advantage of a personalized itinerary. You can work closely with your guide to customize the tour according to your interests, preferences, and time constraints. This flexibility allows you to visit the specific attractions or neighborhoods you want to explore, ensuring a tailored experience that aligns with your travel goals.
10. Exclusive Experience: The Madrid private tour in a high-end private vehicle offers an exclusive experience. You’ll have the undivided attention of your guide, who can provide in-depth insights, answer your questions, and share captivating stories about the city’s history and culture. The private setting allows for a more intimate and immersive experience, where you can truly connect with the destination and make the most of your time in Madrid.
To sum up, this Private Tour in a high-end private vehicle combined with a walking tour through the heart of old Madrid offers a luxurious and personalized way to explore the city. It allows you to seamlessly navigate the streets in comfort, while the walking tour immerses you in the charm and history of the old town. With a knowledgeable guide by your side, you’ll discover the hidden treasures and iconic landmarks, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
What to eat in Madrid?
Madrid is known for its vibrant culinary scene, offering a wide array of delicious dishes and specialties. Here are some must-try foods when in Madrid:
- Tapas: Madrid is famous for its tapas culture. These small, flavorful dishes are perfect for sharing and trying a variety of flavors. Some popular tapas include patatas bravas (fried potatoes with spicy sauce), croquetas (deep-fried creamy croquettes), and Spanish omelette (potato and egg dish).
- Jamón Ibérico: Spain is renowned for its cured ham, and Jamón Ibérico is a prized delicacy. Enjoy thin slices of this exquisite, melt-in-your-mouth ham, often served with bread or as part of a tapas spread.
- Cocido Madrileño: This hearty traditional stew is a must-try in Madrid. It typically consists of chickpeas, various meats (such as beef, pork, and chicken), vegetables, and flavorful broth. It’s a comforting and filling dish, perfect for colder days.
- Bocadillo de Calamares: Madrid’s iconic sandwich filled with crispy fried squid rings is a local favorite. Served in a crusty baguette and often accompanied by a squeeze of lemon, it’s a delicious street food option.
- Churros con Chocolate: Indulge in a sweet treat with churros, deep-fried dough sticks dusted with sugar, and served with a cup of thick hot chocolate for dipping. It’s a popular choice for breakfast or as a snack.
- Tortilla de Patatas: This classic Spanish dish is a thick omelette made with eggs and potatoes. It’s often served as a tapa or in a sandwich. The combination of creamy potatoes and eggs is simply delicious.
- Pimientos de Padrón: These small green peppers are fried and sprinkled with sea salt. They are served as a popular tapa and have a mild flavor, but occasionally you might encounter a spicy one, adding a surprise element to the dish.
- Gambas al Ajillo: Garlic shrimp is a staple in Spanish cuisine. Sautéed in olive oil, garlic, and chili, these succulent shrimp make for a flavorful and aromatic dish.
- Rabo de Toro: This traditional dish consists of braised oxtail stewed with vegetables and spices until it becomes tender and rich in flavor. It’s a hearty and satisfying option for meat lovers.
- Pastel de Nata: Although originally from Portugal, these creamy custard tarts have gained popularity in Madrid. They have a flaky pastry crust and a sweet custard filling, often enjoyed with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
These are just a few highlights of the delectable food scene in Madrid. Exploring local markets, tapas bars, and traditional restaurants will open up a world of culinary delights during your visit.
Must see places when visiting Madrid
When visiting Madrid, there are several must-see places that showcase the city’s rich history, culture, and architectural wonders. Here are some of the top places to visit in Madrid:
1. Royal Palace (Palacio Real): Explore the magnificent official residence of the Spanish Royal Family, featuring stunning architecture, opulent rooms, and beautiful gardens.
2. Prado Museum (Museo del Prado): Discover one of the world’s most renowned art museums, housing an impressive collection of European masterpieces, including works by Goya, Velázquez, and El Greco.
3. Puerta del Sol: Visit the bustling heart of Madrid, known for its iconic clock tower and the famous “Kilometer Zero” marker, symbolizing the center of the city and the starting point of Spain’s national roads.
4. Retiro Park (Parque del Retiro): Relax in this expansive park, known as the “green lung” of Madrid. Take a leisurely stroll, rent a rowboat on the park’s lake, or admire the Crystal Palace and the stunning gardens.
5. Plaza Mayor: Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of this historic square, lined with picturesque buildings and filled with cafes, restaurants, and shops. It’s a great place to soak up the ambiance of Madrid.
6. Reina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia): Explore this modern art museum, home to an extensive collection of 20th-century art, including Picasso’s famous painting, “Guernica.”
7. Gran Via: Wander along Madrid’s bustling and lively main avenue, filled with shops, theaters, restaurants, and iconic buildings. It’s known for its vibrant nightlife and impressive architecture.
8. Temple of Debod (Templo de Debod): Visit this ancient Egyptian temple that was gifted to Spain and reassembled in Madrid. It offers beautiful views of the city and stunning sunsets.
9. San Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel): Indulge in the culinary delights of this vibrant food market, where you can savor a variety of Spanish tapas, fresh produce, and gourmet treats.
10. Santiago Bernabeu Stadium: For football enthusiasts, a visit to the home stadium of Real Madrid is a must. Take a tour of the iconic stadium, explore the trophy room, and walk in the footsteps of football legends.
These are just a few of the many remarkable places to visit in Madrid. The city offers a diverse range of attractions that cater to history buffs, art lovers, foodies, and sports enthusiasts alike, ensuring a memorable and enriching experience.
Why choose us?
There are several compelling reasons to choose Wonder Tours:
- Personalized Experience: With our private tours, you have the undivided attention of a knowledgeable guide who can tailor the experience to your interests. You can ask questions, delve deeper into specific aspects, and explore at your own pace.
- Flexibility and Customization: Our private tours offer flexibility in terms of timing, itinerary, and duration. You can choose the attractions you want to visit, spend more time in areas that interest you, and have the freedom to adjust the tour according to your preferences.
- Exclusive Access: Our private tours allow you to access areas or attractions that may not be accessible to the general public. You can explore hidden gems, visit lesser-known sites, and enjoy a more intimate experience of the city’s old town.
- In-depth Knowledge: Your private guide will share detailed insights about the history, architecture, and cultural significance of the old town. They can provide a deeper understanding of the city’s heritage and enrich your experience with engaging stories and anecdotes.
- Personalized Recommendations: Your guide can offer personalized recommendations for dining, shopping, and other activities based on your interests and preferences. They can suggest hidden local spots, traditional eateries, or unique experiences that align with your tastes.
- Privacy and Comfort: Our private tours ensure privacy and a more intimate experience for you and your group. You can explore at your own pace, enjoy meaningful conversations with your guide, and create lasting memories without the presence of other tourists.
- Safety and Peace of Mind: During our private tours, you have greater control over health and safety measures. You can maintain social distancing, follow hygiene protocols, and have peace of mind knowing that the tour is tailored to your comfort level.
- Capture Unforgettable Moments: With our private tours, you have the flexibility to take your time and capture memorable photos of the landmarks, streets, and hidden corners of Madrid’s old town. Your guide can even assist you in finding the best photo spots.
The Madrid Old Town Private Tour offers a unique and personalized way to explore the historic heart of the city, ensuring an unforgettable experience tailored to your preferences and providing deeper insights into the rich cultural heritage of Madrid.
Overall, Wonder Tours offer a personalized, flexible, and tailored travel experience, allowing you to make the most of your trip and create lasting memories.