Madrid Private City Tour by car
From 1 pax
*ask quote if group larger than 14 px
see price list below
Madrid Private City Tour by car
The Madrid City Tour of is a guided tour in a high-end private vehicle customized to whatever you want: architectural, baroque, neoclassical, modernist, postmodernist, etc.
On this private tour. You decide what you want to know about Madrid and, of course, who to know it with, since we organize it exclusively for you and your people: your partner, friends, family or co-worker, among others. Without a doubt we want to offer a guided tour by car so that you can get to know Madrid since there are many monuments and squares that you will want to see. Choose your car and take one of our original tours
Discover the most emblematic stories, legends and corners of Madrid in a high-end private car with our expert guides!
PricingMadrid Private City Tour by car
From 1 to 2 people: €509
From 3 to 6 people: €561
From 7 to 14 people: €596
Meeting Point (if no other is indicated)
Get in touch with our team!
Fill out this form and we will contact you:
Madrid City Tour: Top Things to See, Do, Buy, & Eat
Madrid City Tour is an excellent way to immerse yourself in the rich history, vibrant culture, and must-see attractions of the Spanish capital. With a knowledgeable guide leading the way, you can efficiently explore iconic landmarks such as the Royal Palace and Plaza Mayor, discover hidden gems, delve into world-class art museums like the Prado and Reina Sofia, and indulge in the city’s culinary delights. Whether you’re interested in history, art, architecture, or simply experiencing the local atmosphere, a Madrid city tour provides a comprehensive and enjoyable experience, ensuring you make the most of your visit to this captivating city.
Why to do the Madrid Private Tour?
There are several compelling reasons to do the Madrid city tour:
1. Rich History and Culture: Madrid is a city with a rich history and vibrant culture. A city tour allows you to explore its iconic landmarks, museums, and architectural gems, providing insights into its fascinating past and cultural heritage.
2. Must-Visit Landmarks: Madrid is home to many famous landmarks that are worth seeing, such as the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, and Retiro Park. A city tour ensures that you don’t miss out on these must-visit attractions.
3. Artistic Treasures: Madrid boasts world-class art museums, including the Prado Museum, Reina Sofia Museum, and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. These museums house extraordinary collections of renowned artists, allowing you to appreciate and immerse yourself in art history.
4. Local Insights: Joining a city tour led by a knowledgeable guide provides you with local insights and stories about Madrid’s history, culture, and hidden gems. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the city’s character and its unique features.
5. Efficient Sightseeing: A city tour can be a time-efficient way to see multiple attractions in a short period. With a planned itinerary and transportation, you can cover more ground and make the most of your time in Madrid.
6. Discover Hidden Gems: Madrid has charming neighborhoods, picturesque squares, and hidden corners that may not be well-known to tourists. A city tour allows you to discover these hidden gems and experience the authentic local vibe.
7. Culinary Delights: Madrid is renowned for its culinary scene. A city tour may include stops at traditional markets, tapas bars, or local eateries, giving you the opportunity to sample delicious Spanish cuisine and immerse yourself in the gastronomic culture.
8. Local Guidance and Safety: Navigating a new city can sometimes be overwhelming. A city tour provides you with local guidance and ensures your safety as you navigate through the city. With a knowledgeable guide leading the way, you can feel confident exploring Madrid’s streets and neighborhoods.
9. Social Interaction: Joining a city tour allows you to meet fellow travelers from around the world, providing opportunities for social interaction and the chance to make new friends. Sharing experiences and stories with like-minded individuals can enhance your overall travel experience.
10. Stress-Free Experience: Planning a trip can be time-consuming and stressful, especially in a city as vast as Madrid. By opting for a city tour, you can leave the logistics and planning to the experts, allowing you to relax and enjoy your time exploring the city without worrying about transportation, directions, or navigating unfamiliar areas.
In summary, a Madrid city tour offers a convenient, informative, and enriching way to experience the best that the city has to offer. From its historical landmarks and artistic treasures to its hidden gems and culinary delights, a city tour allows you to make the most of your time in Madrid while enjoying the expertise and guidance of a knowledgeable guide.
What to eat in Madrid?
Madrid is known for its vibrant culinary scene, offering a wide array of delicious dishes and specialties. Here are some must-try foods when in Madrid:
- Tapas: Madrid is famous for its tapas culture. These small, flavorful dishes are perfect for sharing and trying a variety of flavors. Some popular tapas include patatas bravas (fried potatoes with spicy sauce), croquetas (deep-fried creamy croquettes), and Spanish omelette (potato and egg dish).
- Jamón Ibérico: Spain is renowned for its cured ham, and Jamón Ibérico is a prized delicacy. Enjoy thin slices of this exquisite, melt-in-your-mouth ham, often served with bread or as part of a tapas spread.
- Cocido Madrileño: This hearty traditional stew is a must-try in Madrid. It typically consists of chickpeas, various meats (such as beef, pork, and chicken), vegetables, and flavorful broth. It’s a comforting and filling dish, perfect for colder days.
- Bocadillo de Calamares: Madrid’s iconic sandwich filled with crispy fried squid rings is a local favorite. Served in a crusty baguette and often accompanied by a squeeze of lemon, it’s a delicious street food option.
- Churros con Chocolate: Indulge in a sweet treat with churros, deep-fried dough sticks dusted with sugar, and served with a cup of thick hot chocolate for dipping. It’s a popular choice for breakfast or as a snack.
- Tortilla de Patatas: This classic Spanish dish is a thick omelette made with eggs and potatoes. It’s often served as a tapa or in a sandwich. The combination of creamy potatoes and eggs is simply delicious.
- Pimientos de Padrón: These small green peppers are fried and sprinkled with sea salt. They are served as a popular tapa and have a mild flavor, but occasionally you might encounter a spicy one, adding a surprise element to the dish.
- Gambas al Ajillo: Garlic shrimp is a staple in Spanish cuisine. Sautéed in olive oil, garlic, and chili, these succulent shrimp make for a flavorful and aromatic dish.
- Rabo de Toro: This traditional dish consists of braised oxtail stewed with vegetables and spices until it becomes tender and rich in flavor. It’s a hearty and satisfying option for meat lovers.
- Pastel de Nata: Although originally from Portugal, these creamy custard tarts have gained popularity in Madrid. They have a flaky pastry crust and a sweet custard filling, often enjoyed with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
These are just a few highlights of the delectable food scene in Madrid. Exploring local markets, tapas bars, and traditional restaurants will open up a world of culinary delights during your visit.
Must see places when visiting Madrid
When visiting Madrid, there are several must-see places that showcase the city’s rich history, culture, and architectural wonders. Here are some of the top places to visit in Madrid:
1. Royal Palace (Palacio Real): Explore the magnificent official residence of the Spanish Royal Family, featuring stunning architecture, opulent rooms, and beautiful gardens.
2. Prado Museum (Museo del Prado): Discover one of the world’s most renowned art museums, housing an impressive collection of European masterpieces, including works by Goya, Velázquez, and El Greco.
3. Puerta del Sol: Visit the bustling heart of Madrid, known for its iconic clock tower and the famous “Kilometer Zero” marker, symbolizing the center of the city and the starting point of Spain’s national roads.
4. Retiro Park (Parque del Retiro): Relax in this expansive park, known as the “green lung” of Madrid. Take a leisurely stroll, rent a rowboat on the park’s lake, or admire the Crystal Palace and the stunning gardens.
5. Plaza Mayor: Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of this historic square, lined with picturesque buildings and filled with cafes, restaurants, and shops. It’s a great place to soak up the ambiance of Madrid.
6. Reina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia): Explore this modern art museum, home to an extensive collection of 20th-century art, including Picasso’s famous painting, “Guernica.”
7. Gran Via: Wander along Madrid’s bustling and lively main avenue, filled with shops, theaters, restaurants, and iconic buildings. It’s known for its vibrant nightlife and impressive architecture.
8. Temple of Debod (Templo de Debod): Visit this ancient Egyptian temple that was gifted to Spain and reassembled in Madrid. It offers beautiful views of the city and stunning sunsets.
9. San Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel): Indulge in the culinary delights of this vibrant food market, where you can savor a variety of Spanish tapas, fresh produce, and gourmet treats.
10. Santiago Bernabeu Stadium: For football enthusiasts, a visit to the home stadium of Real Madrid is a must. Take a tour of the iconic stadium, explore the trophy room, and walk in the footsteps of football legends.
These are just a few of the many remarkable places to visit in Madrid. The city offers a diverse range of attractions that cater to history buffs, art lovers, foodies, and sports enthusiasts alike, ensuring a memorable and enriching experience.
Why choose us?
There are several advantages to choosing a Wonder Tours Experience:
- Customization: Private tours offer a high level of customization. You have the flexibility to tailor the tour itinerary according to your interests, preferences, and pace. This ensures that you can focus on the specific attractions, activities, or themes that appeal to you the most.
- Personalized Attention: With our private tour, you receive personalized attention from a knowledgeable guide. They can provide in-depth information, answer your questions, and cater to your specific needs and interests. This one-on-one interaction allows for a more enriching and immersive experience.
- Privacy and Comfort: Our Private tours provide a more intimate and private setting compared to group tours. You can explore and enjoy the attractions without the crowds and distractions. It also allows for a more relaxed and comfortable experience, as you can dictate the pace and have more control over your surroundings.
- Flexibility and Freedom: Our private tours offer greater flexibility in terms of timing and itinerary. You can start and end the tour at your preferred time, make spontaneous stops or detours, and spend more or less time at each attraction as per your preference. This freedom allows for a more personalized and enjoyable experience.
- Local Insights and Expertise: Our private tour guides are often locals or experts in the region. They possess in-depth knowledge about the history, culture, and hidden gems of the destination. Their insights and expertise can enhance your understanding and appreciation of the place, providing a deeper and more authentic travel experience.
- Efficient Use of Time: Our private tours can help optimize your time by minimizing waiting or queueing time at attractions. The guide can plan the itinerary to avoid peak hours and suggest the best routes, ensuring that you make the most of your limited time at each location.
- Safety and Security: Our private tours provide an added layer of safety and security, particularly in unfamiliar or remote areas. Your guide can navigate the surroundings, offer local advice, and ensure that you are aware of any potential risks or concerns.
- Special Experiences and Access: Our private tours often offer exclusive access to certain attractions, experiences, or events that may not be available to the general public or larger tour groups. This can include behind-the-scenes tours, private tastings, or unique interactions with locals, providing memorable moments and a deeper connection to the destination.
Overall, Wonder Tours offer a personalized, flexible, and tailored travel experience, allowing you to make the most of your trip and create lasting memories.