E-bike Madrid Essential Premium Tour
11:00 o 15:30
Minimum 2 / maximum 40 people
Are you ready?
E-bike Madrid Essential Premium Tour
The E-bike Madrid Essential Premium Tour is a guided tour on an electric bicycle through the places of greatest tourist and cultural interest in the capital. The tour covers 10 kilometers from Madrid where its most representative squares, parks, monuments, gardens and buildings are located.
Without a doubt, it is a tour that will make you discover stories from other times over the course of three hours, facades that keep centuries-old secrets, buildings that have hosted the most important conversations about Spain and, of course, unique legends that speak of historical figures, Spanish nobility and street culture typical of Madrid.
Discover the most emblematic stories, legends and corners of Madrid on an electric bicycle with our expert guides!
- Departure from Calle de Santiago 18
- Calle Mayor
- Plaza Mayor
- Plaza de Santa Ana
- Calle Huertas
- Paseo del Prado
- Caixa Forum
- Museo del Prado
- Iglesia de los Jerónimos
- Casón del Buen Retiro
- Entrada al parque de El Retiro
- Estatua del ángel caído
- La rosaleda
- Jardines de Cecilio Rodríguez
- Palacio de cristal
- Monumento a Alfonso XII
- Puerta de Alcalá
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Calle Alcalá
- Puerta del Sol
- Teatro Real
- Plaza de Oriente
- Palacio Real
- Jardines de Sabatini
- Catedral de la Almudena
- Plaza de la Villa
- Plaza de Ramales
- Return to Calle de Santiago 18
Get in touch with our team!
Fill out this form and we will contact you:
E-bike Madrid Essential Premium Tour: Top Things to See, Do, Buy, & Eat
The E-bike Madrid Essential Premium Tour is a popular and exciting way to explore the city of Madrid on an electric bike. This tour is designed to provide an immersive and comprehensive experience of Madrid’s iconic landmarks, neighborhoods, and cultural highlights. Here’s what you can expect from the E-bike Madrid Essential Premium Tour:
Why to do the The E-bike Madrid Essential Premium Tour?
1. Electric Bike: The tour utilizes electric bikes, which are equipped with electric motors to assist with pedaling. This makes it easier to navigate the city’s streets and hills, allowing you to cover more ground without exerting too much physical effort.
2. Comprehensive Itinerary: The Essential Premium Tour is carefully crafted to showcase the best of Madrid. It covers famous landmarks such as the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Retiro Park, and Gran Vía. You’ll also get a chance to explore vibrant neighborhoods like Malasaña and Barrio de las Letras, immersing yourself in the local culture and atmosphere.
3. Knowledgeable Guide: The tour is led by a knowledgeable and experienced guide who will provide interesting commentary and insights about the city’s history, architecture, and culture. They will share fascinating stories and point out significant landmarks, ensuring you have a deeper understanding of Madrid’s heritage.
4. Small Group Size: The E-bike Madrid Essential Premium Tour maintains small group sizes, allowing for a more personalized and intimate experience. This ensures that you receive individual attention from the guide and have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in discussions.
5. Safety and Comfort: The tour emphasizes safety and comfort. Before setting off, you’ll receive a brief orientation on how to operate the electric bikes, ensuring that you feel confident and secure during the tour. Helmets and other safety equipment are provided to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
6. Scenic Routes and Photo Opportunities: As you ride through Madrid, the tour takes you along scenic routes that offer beautiful views and great photo opportunities. You’ll have the chance to capture memorable shots of the city’s landmarks, parks, and architectural gems.
7. Local Tips and Recommendations: The guide can provide insider tips and recommendations for the best places to eat, shop, and explore in Madrid. They can suggest local eateries, hidden gems, and lesser-known attractions that will enhance your overall Madrid experience.
The E-bike Madrid Essential Premium Tour offers a unique and fun way to discover the city’s highlights, combining the convenience of electric bikes with the expertise of a knowledgeable guide. It is a fantastic option for those who want to see the best of Madrid while enjoying the flexibility and freedom of riding an e-bike.
What to eat in Madrid?
Madrid is known for its vibrant culinary scene, offering a wide array of delicious dishes and specialties. Here are some must-try foods when in Madrid:
- Tapas: Madrid is famous for its tapas culture. These small, flavorful dishes are perfect for sharing and trying a variety of flavors. Some popular tapas include patatas bravas (fried potatoes with spicy sauce), croquetas (deep-fried creamy croquettes), and Spanish omelette (potato and egg dish).
- Jamón Ibérico: Spain is renowned for its cured ham, and Jamón Ibérico is a prized delicacy. Enjoy thin slices of this exquisite, melt-in-your-mouth ham, often served with bread or as part of a tapas spread.
- Cocido Madrileño: This hearty traditional stew is a must-try in Madrid. It typically consists of chickpeas, various meats (such as beef, pork, and chicken), vegetables, and flavorful broth. It’s a comforting and filling dish, perfect for colder days.
- Bocadillo de Calamares: Madrid’s iconic sandwich filled with crispy fried squid rings is a local favorite. Served in a crusty baguette and often accompanied by a squeeze of lemon, it’s a delicious street food option.
- Churros con Chocolate: Indulge in a sweet treat with churros, deep-fried dough sticks dusted with sugar, and served with a cup of thick hot chocolate for dipping. It’s a popular choice for breakfast or as a snack.
- Tortilla de Patatas: This classic Spanish dish is a thick omelette made with eggs and potatoes. It’s often served as a tapa or in a sandwich. The combination of creamy potatoes and eggs is simply delicious.
- Pimientos de Padrón: These small green peppers are fried and sprinkled with sea salt. They are served as a popular tapa and have a mild flavor, but occasionally you might encounter a spicy one, adding a surprise element to the dish.
- Gambas al Ajillo: Garlic shrimp is a staple in Spanish cuisine. Sautéed in olive oil, garlic, and chili, these succulent shrimp make for a flavorful and aromatic dish.
- Rabo de Toro: This traditional dish consists of braised oxtail stewed with vegetables and spices until it becomes tender and rich in flavor. It’s a hearty and satisfying option for meat lovers.
- Pastel de Nata: Although originally from Portugal, these creamy custard tarts have gained popularity in Madrid. They have a flaky pastry crust and a sweet custard filling, often enjoyed with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
These are just a few highlights of the delectable food scene in Madrid. Exploring local markets, tapas bars, and traditional restaurants will open up a world of culinary delights during your visit.
Must see places when visiting Madrid
When visiting Madrid, there are several must-see places that showcase the city’s rich history, culture, and architectural wonders. Here are some of the top places to visit in Madrid:
1. Royal Palace (Palacio Real): Explore the magnificent official residence of the Spanish Royal Family, featuring stunning architecture, opulent rooms, and beautiful gardens.
2. Prado Museum (Museo del Prado): Discover one of the world’s most renowned art museums, housing an impressive collection of European masterpieces, including works by Goya, Velázquez, and El Greco.
3. Puerta del Sol: Visit the bustling heart of Madrid, known for its iconic clock tower and the famous “Kilometer Zero” marker, symbolizing the center of the city and the starting point of Spain’s national roads.
4. Retiro Park (Parque del Retiro): Relax in this expansive park, known as the “green lung” of Madrid. Take a leisurely stroll, rent a rowboat on the park’s lake, or admire the Crystal Palace and the stunning gardens.
5. Plaza Mayor: Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of this historic square, lined with picturesque buildings and filled with cafes, restaurants, and shops. It’s a great place to soak up the ambiance of Madrid.
6. Reina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia): Explore this modern art museum, home to an extensive collection of 20th-century art, including Picasso’s famous painting, “Guernica.”
7. Gran Via: Wander along Madrid’s bustling and lively main avenue, filled with shops, theaters, restaurants, and iconic buildings. It’s known for its vibrant nightlife and impressive architecture.
8. Temple of Debod (Templo de Debod): Visit this ancient Egyptian temple that was gifted to Spain and reassembled in Madrid. It offers beautiful views of the city and stunning sunsets.
9. San Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel): Indulge in the culinary delights of this vibrant food market, where you can savor a variety of Spanish tapas, fresh produce, and gourmet treats.
10. Santiago Bernabeu Stadium: For football enthusiasts, a visit to the home stadium of Real Madrid is a must. Take a tour of the iconic stadium, explore the trophy room, and walk in the footsteps of football legends.
These are just a few of the many remarkable places to visit in Madrid. The city offers a diverse range of attractions that cater to history buffs, art lovers, foodies, and sports enthusiasts alike, ensuring a memorable and enriching experience.
Why choose us?
There are several compelling reasons to choose Wonder Tours:
- Personalized Experience: With our private tours, you have the undivided attention of a knowledgeable guide who can tailor the experience to your interests. You can ask questions, delve deeper into specific aspects, and explore at your own pace.
- Flexibility and Customization: Our private tours offer flexibility in terms of timing, itinerary, and duration. You can choose the attractions you want to visit, spend more time in areas that interest you, and have the freedom to adjust the tour according to your preferences.
- Exclusive Access: Our private tours allow you to access areas or attractions that may not be accessible to the general public. You can explore hidden gems, visit lesser-known sites, and enjoy a more intimate experience of the city’s old town.
- In-depth Knowledge: Your private guide will share detailed insights about the history, architecture, and cultural significance of the old town. They can provide a deeper understanding of the city’s heritage and enrich your experience with engaging stories and anecdotes.
- Personalized Recommendations: Your guide can offer personalized recommendations for dining, shopping, and other activities based on your interests and preferences. They can suggest hidden local spots, traditional eateries, or unique experiences that align with your tastes.
- Privacy and Comfort: Our private tours ensure privacy and a more intimate experience for you and your group. You can explore at your own pace, enjoy meaningful conversations with your guide, and create lasting memories without the presence of other tourists.
- Safety and Peace of Mind: During our private tours, you have greater control over health and safety measures. You can maintain social distancing, follow hygiene protocols, and have peace of mind knowing that the tour is tailored to your comfort level.
- Capture Unforgettable Moments: With our private tours, you have the flexibility to take your time and capture memorable photos of the landmarks, streets, and hidden corners of Madrid’s old town. Your guide can even assist you in finding the best photo spots.
The Madrid Old Town Private Tour offers a unique and personalized way to explore the historic heart of the city, ensuring an unforgettable experience tailored to your preferences and providing deeper insights into the rich cultural heritage of Madrid.
Overall, Wonder Tours offer a personalized, flexible, and tailored travel experience, allowing you to make the most of your trip and create lasting memories.